Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Sample of Eumora :)




Dear,

Pls see the review of Eumora soap below.

http://www.elisatang.com/2008/06/mior-vs-eumora.html

Anyway, there is no much difference between mior n eumora.

But I would say that Eumora is the best as it has HMA factor! And it is cheaper too!

Owh yaa...u can also just google and search for eumora review :)

Now, I am giving out free sample. Just pm me k! But u have to pay the shipping fee. Only rm4 for pos express. But for normal post, we give u free k. But I dont guarantee the time it will reach there.

Just email me and I will give out free sample!!

And for my frenz!! Just pm me k. I'll prepare for u. If u really use it with right instruction, u can use up to 5 days!!

3 Comments on "Free Sample of Eumora :)"

putty on September 17, 2009 at 12:56 AM said...

Hi,

Hi, am from Kuching... I need a sample to try it out first before I buy... Can you send the sample to me? Please email me at admin@tipsformakeupandbeauty.com. Appreciate your reply!! Regards, putty

zatty said...

hi..interested to try..
oredy email u..:)
hinata_izzu89@yahoo.com

Fiza on February 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

hi, would like also to try if there's any free sample left? will email my adress.tq.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Orkid-Bee Shop Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez